Sunday, September 8, 2013

Coming Plans

I've realized that if I don't define a specific date to update things by, I'm not going to update. Therefore, I am establishing Wednesday updates! Every Wednesday I should have some musings about tech and general trouble that I get myself into (mostly involving tech).

Despite this blog's appearance, I have been working on some projects, and want to talk about a few neat things. Specifically, rebuilding a tape recorder, playing around with transistors and tubes and working on some recording equipment. I've also been doing some research about old BBC equipment on the belated occasion of Television Centre's demise. In particular, their old vision mixers and the EMI 2001 color camera.

So keep your eyes peeled for an update this Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment